Thursday, May 20, 2010

Road trip 2



My second campervan destination is Port Dickson, just a little bit further than Bagan Lalang. I found a wonderful public beach where I can park my campervan for the night. The place it is right next to Admiral Cove resort, water supply remains a problem, my solution is to carry extra water with 40 litre container. It fits nicely into the compartment meant for gas tank. What I didn't count on is the increased water demand due to the children having their dip in the sea, salt water and sand need extra water to wash off! By the time it is the forth member of the family to take her shower, we have ran out of water. A quick trip to the nearest petrol station is needed to fill the water tank.

With the campervan, the freedom of staying at the spot you like at the beach is simply great. You get to wake up at the same place as well, right at the beach! There's no check out time to worry out about, we stay when we want to, we move when we want to. Fantastic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good of you to have this blog. I am also a keen fan of motor homes and had been contemplating converting one. I had also seen a similar one in Kuala Terengganu that was offered for sale but the condition was just horrible and that is why I did not buy it. I have another friend who owns a VW Royale and he had just came over to stay a night at my place. You can see the write up in my blog at www.pythonjoe.blogspot.com.

Wong

Abang Zul said...

http://www.pythonjoe.blogspot.com/2010/06/first-customer-for-my-caravan-park.html